By accessing “Full Bit Gaming Website and Service” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “FBG”, “http://www.FullBitGaming.com/”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. You agree that You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained herein. If You are entering into this Terms on behalf of a company or other gaming entity, You represent that You have the authority to bind that company to these Terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “FBG”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “FBG” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
USE OF SERVICES
Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “FBG” is hosted or International Law.
Doing any of these may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that “FBG” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any post, message or topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “FBG”, Discord, Teamspeak and bbPress shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Note also that by downloading Discord (https://discordapp.com) you are bound by the Terms and Conditions and Community Guidelines of Discord.
By submitting a form you are bound by these Terms of service. The Service does not require an account, however may require a datasource which will contain the data processed by the Service. You understand and acknowledge that You are solely responsible for obtaining the Internet access and all equipment necessary to use the Service, for appropriately configuring Your computer and/or services and for creating and managing the datasource and their content. All fees associated with the foregoing shall be paid by You.
Note that by submitting the forms for applying to join FBG you are bound by the Terms and conditions as set out by our (FBG) Terms of service.
Our forums are powered by bbPress (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “bbPress software”, “www.bbPress.org”, “bbPress Limited”, “bbPress Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.bbPress.org. The bbPress software only facilitates internet based discussions; bbPress Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about bbPress, please see: https://www.bbPress.org/.
USE OF THE SERVICE
These Rules (the “Rules”) are binding for all Users of the FBG Services (the “Services”). By creating a Forum Account, Joining our Discord channel, Teamspeak or submitting a FBG form , Users agree to all terms and conditions hereof in full without any exceptions. The Services cannot be used for any purposes other than specified herein.
The Administration cannot be held responsible for the content of any messages posted by Users. The exclusive responsibility for the content of messages posted lies with the authors thereof. The Administration offers technical facilitation for Users to post and exchange messages only.
TERMS USED IN THESE RULES
Forum & third party platforms is an information resource for the Full Bit Gaming (FBG), the online and mobile service of The Full Bit Gaming (“FBG,” “club,” “we,” or “us”)(the “Game”) which is based on UGC (user generated content) principles as regards the creation of the Service materials by Users. The key purposes of this resource are:
- Providing User interaction;
- Proving Users the ability to post information in a community spirit;
- Providing information exchange between Users and for reference.
Users are individuals who have registered to use FBG Services. By registering at the Forum or submitting a FBG form, Users agree to provide their personal data, to the required extent by the Administration during registration or in the course of using the Services. The User may cease being such in the event of an unlimited termination of User Account at the FBG Services, including due to a failure to provide data requested by the Administration or offense hereof.
Moderators are Users who assist Administration in governing the FBG Services voluntarily and free of charge. Moderators monitor the interaction and exchange of information between Users, as well as posting of information by Users in one or a group of Services sections. Moderators are responsible for supervision over the observance of terms and conditions hereof by the Users and taking necessary measures to eliminate any offense. Moderators are not employed by the FBG.
Administration is Full Bit Gaming (the “Club”) supporting the functioning of the Services through its volunteers authorized to govern the Services (the “Administrators”). In order to meet legislative requirements and User interests, the authority to publish official information affecting such interests lies with the Administration; the titles of such publications are accompanied by an ‘Official’ inscription.
Account is a member account, created by a User and owned by FBG, which constitutes a set of User authentication data, necessary for the User’s identification (authentication)at the FBG Services.
These Rules govern the interaction of a User with the Administration, Moderators and other Users in the course of using the Services and are binding for all Users, Moderators and Administrators.
Any amendments and additions hereto will come into force upon their publication.
The Service is public either for access or for registration of the Account at the Service platform and it’s further usage by anybody. By registering at the FullBitGaming.com Website or by submitting forms, you automatically accept the Rules. Otherwise, the Administration and Moderators may restrict your access to the Services or block your account permanently.
The only allowed language used on the Services is English. All messages in any other languages will be removed. This restriction is imposed to ensure the quality of moderation.
Beside the general Service rules, there are certain rules that apply only to particular sections of the Service. Such rules are published in the respective sections of the Service.
The Service is post-moderated, which means that messages posted by Users at the service are not preliminary reviewed, edited or modified in any form, but can be removed after being posted by a User, should they offend the Service rules, effective legislation or in other cases provided for hereby.
The Administration cannot be held responsible for the content of any messages posted by Users. The exclusive responsibility for the content of messages posted lies with the authors thereof. By registering at the services, Users agree not to use the services to post information which are deliberately false and/or offensive, indecent materials, as well as information that offends the right of other Users to privacy, or any other materials violating applicable legislation.
The User agrees not to post any copyrighted material without obtaining permission from the copyright holder. Otherwise, the Administration may remove the materials offending the rights of copyright holders and apply the relevant restrictions to the Account from which they are published, up to complete unlimited ban of the User Account at the services.
The Administration reserves the right to remove messages, topics, links, etc. without warning, as well as modify these Rules.
ADMINISTRATION AND MODERATORS
You can view the effective staff of Administrators and Moderators by reviewing the members registered on the service platform or FBG website. The Administration and Moderators staff is responsible for maintaining the Service functionality and enforcing the order in it either by technical cooperation or by using moderation tools available at the service.
In case of any offense hereof, the Administration and Moderators may apply disciplinary measures comprised of various types of temporary or permanent Account blocking and restriction of its service functions. If you discover any offenses hereof please use the ‘Complaint’ function at the Service.
Please note that this function is intended to report an offense of the Rules only. The use of this function for other purposes, including to draw attention to your own Service post will be considered as its abuse. Abusing this function is classified as an offense and may result in penalties at the discretion of the Administration and the Moderators.
The Administration is not responsible for any temporary technical failures or disruptions in the operation of the Service or communication lines and other similar failures, as well as for any problems with a computer from which the User accesses the Internet.
Administration may request identification data from the User and block the User’s access to the Service, should the User deny such a request.
Administration may remove, move or edit topics or posts without notifying the Service Users.
NAMING ACCOUNTS OR CHARACTERS
The following rules apply to the names of the users known as their in-game name (identification name) and the names of Accounts. If an Account or an identification name is assigned a name which is not in compliance herewith, a warning notice will be issued in regard of the respective Account or name, and the Administration will enforce removing the offending name. In case of severe or repeated offenses of the Account naming rules, an Account may be blocked.
The following types of names of Accounts and Identification names are prohibited:
- directly or indirectly referring to registered trademarks;
- directly or indirectly referring to real government officials;
- directly or indirectly offending another person or a group of persons or containing profanity;
- containing real names/game names of the Forum Administrators and Moderators or directly or indirectly alluding to the ownership of the Account or Identification name by the Administration and/or Moderators;
- directly or indirectly using vulgar expressions or offensive language;
- directly or indirectly containing names of narcotic substances or illegal actions;
- directly or indirectly containing references to acts of sexual or violent nature;
- having a racist nature or aimed at discriminating a certain group of people;
- directly or indirectly containing references to religions or religious figures;
- containing advertisement of a site, a group in a social network or an organization (does not apply to the Game communities promoting themselves);
- containing information that violates applicable law or ethical conduct norms.
Such actions may be considered by the Administration as an offense hereof and may entail the penalties to the User in accordance herewith. The Administration and the Club reserve the right to make a final decision on the compliance of the names of Accounts and Identification names with the Club’s rules.
CREATING MESSAGES AND TOPICS
Before creating messages (posts) or Discussion topics, please make sure your message or topic complies herewith.
Before creating a discussion topic or asking a question in any form, please make sure that such topic does not already exist on the Services and the question has not been answered yet to avoid double/multiple questions or topics bearing the same meaning. To this effect, we strongly recommend that you use the Services search option.
When creating a topic, Users are obliged to:
- articulate the subject of discussion clearly given the section’s subject and adhere to the subject of the topic when sending messages in the future;
- read additional rules (if any) or a description of a specific section of the Services;
- select an appropriate Service section with a similar thematic focus.
- Users should use the Service only to discuss the set subject of the Services and/or the Services section.
The Services prohibits Users from making the posts containing the following:
- trading (or discussion of trading) of Game accounts whether part of FBG or any other game, items, services for game upgrades or Accounts for money/money equivalents/material or immaterial rights and other properties. Advertisement of such services is also prohibited;
- advertising any campaigns, organizations or websites not relating to the Services;
links to resources containing information or programs used in violation of applicable legislation (including intellectual property and copyright protection);
- materials directly or indirectly violating the copyright and/or other rights of individuals and legal entities. Materials directly or indirectly violating international laws and applicable legislation;
- any advertising information not related to the Services or the games. The Services also prohibits public advertising of Internet resources (websites, forums, etc.) that have nothing to do with the Clubs’s resources. The Services also prohibits adding links to other resources or images violating the Rules in the signature (or profile, etc.) This does not apply to the links to the Users’ home pages. In any case, texts calling to visit such pages are prohibited;
- abuse of codes (tags), colors, capital letters;
- discussion of any vulnerabilities of the Game, Game code, Company Websites, User Accounts, game play or similar topics.
Users are also prohibited to:
- pass on messages from Users whose Accounts are ‘Read Only’ or ‘Blocked’;
quote posts containing clear violation of the Rules;
- intentionally or accidentally impersonate another User, Moderator, Administrator or staff of the Club;
- insult in any way Moderators, Users, Administrators, staff of the Club and any third party;
criticize the actions of the Administration and Moderators relating to the Service governance, unless in designated Service sections.
- Private messages
- Private messages of Users (conversations) are generally not reviewed by Administration and Moderation to detect violations hereof; however, same rules apply to this part of the Service as well. You can flag the messages in conversation that violate the Service rules by clicking ‘Complaint.
PENALTIES AND TYPES OF PENALTIES
The Service Administration and Moderators may at their own discretion apply the following restrictions to a User for violating of any of the Service Rules:
Administration and Moderation have a right to (but not required to) issue a verbal warning to a User if an offense was not considered severe enough to temporarily or permanent block or restrict an Account or its functionality. The verbal warning shall contain the reason that caused it.
PRELIMINARY MODERATION (“PRE-MODERATION”)
Pre-moderation means that every message or topic a User attempts to post on the Services will have to be approved or declined by a Moderator prior to publishing.
“READ-ONLY” STATUS DESIGNATION
“Read-only” status means a restriction that blocks a User’s ability to use the Account, namely to create/send new messages on the Service, create new topics on the Service and its sections, sending messages to other Users. A User with this status can only read the materials published on the Service.
“BLOCKED” (“BAN”) STATUS DESIGNATION
“Ban” status means a temporary or permanent limitation of the User’s rights to use the Account on the Service, meaning: blocking of a User’s Account and all of its Service abilities and functions.
VIOLATION OF THE SERVICE RULES
The Service rules (applied to private messages, topics, messages and profiles) explicitly prohibit the following actions and will result in either a temporary or permanent ban at the discretion of the administrators:
- Provocation, trolling, flame
- Derogatory attitude, or offenses based on racial and/or national prejudice
- Off-topic messages, messages flood, spam
Posting referral links, advertising links, or other types of advertising
- Text formatting abuse
- Quoting abuse
PROHIBITION AGAINST REVIVING LONG INACTIVE TOPICS (NECROPOSTING)
The Service prohibits reviving long inactive topics (necroposting) in the news section. Such action is considered as offense. The Service Administration and Moderators may at their own discretion impose penalties for reviving long inactive topics (necroposting).
CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
The Service does not closely monitor but nevertheless moderates the creation and use of multiple accounts for various abusive actions, violation of rules or artificial reputation boosts.
Complaints on the actions of Moderators should only be sent to info(at)FullBitGaming(dot)(com).
If you have certain issues or questions you cannot find a solution for on the Service or in the FAQ section, you may contact Administration at members(at)FullBitGaming(dot)(com).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User understands and agrees that he/she uses the Service at his/her own risk.
The responsibility for the information posted by a User lies with himself/herself.
The Administration does not guarantee that:
- the Service will fully meet the Users’ requirements;
- access to the Service will be provided in a continuous, quick and reliable manner;
- the information posted by Users on the Service is reliable