EFFECTIVE JuLY 15th 2018.
Welcome to Full Bit Gaming (FBG), the online and mobile service of The Full Bit Gaming (“FBG,” “club,” “we,” or “us”). When referring to this Policy FBG are the data controllers and we are a social gaming club that have Services for its players (gamers) worldwide.
IF YOU ARE A USER COVERED BY THE EU’S GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”).
YOU HAVE RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO:
- access your information
- change or correct your information
- erase your information under certain circumstances
- restrict our use of your personal information under certain circumstances
- obtain your personal information in portable form
- object to our use of your personal information under certain circumstances
- not be subject to profiling that has legal effects on you
IF YOU ARE A USER COVERED BY THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by FBG to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info(at)FullBitSolutions(dot)(com).
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. Note that part of our application form makes clear that we only allow registration if you are over 18, however this policy has been included for our security and other users of our services.
To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to info(at)FullBitSolutions(dot)(com). Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION RULE
FBG does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as users of our services. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info(at)FullBitSolutions(dot)(com).
ON BASIS OF LAWFULLY USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
With you consent, when you provide us with your personal information for a certain purpose or otherwise express your consent, we can use that personal information for that purpose. If you consent for us to do so, we may use your personal information to, for example:
- Display your gamer identity within the closed forums, discord or teamspeak
- Facilitate you with direct purchases such as donations or FBG merchandise
- Send you marketing emails, through mailchimp or similar
- Age verification.
You can withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information at anytime. Please contact us if you would like to revoke your prior consent using either the mailing list form which you will find details of on any email correspondence you receive or by directly emailing us at info(at)FullBitSolutions(dot)(com).
With our legitimate interests, we are able to use your information without your expressed consent to use your information. We can use your information as long as it does not conflict with your fundamental privacy rights.
Our legitimate interests can include:
- Improving our services
- Monitoring and improving information security of our website.
Contractually, we can hold your personal information by accepting our Terms of Service. This is a contract formed when you use any service on our website such as registering.
Due to Law, protection, or the public good, we can also use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, protect the vital interests of our users, and as needed for the public good. This may include using your personal information to prevent and handle potential fraud, security breaches or other prohibited activities.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Information you provide to us. This includes your username, in-game identification usernames, age and email address when you register as a member of FBG, or if you have corresponded with us.
- We may also retain any messages you send through our website or forums.
- We may also collect personal information you have provided in the user content that you post to the service.
- Information received by us from third parties: We may receive additional information about you from third parties. For example if you have accessed our website through a third-party connection such as discord, TeamSpeak or steam. Following a ‘like’ to one of our posts may link your game identity. This information can include users IP address and other game identifications. If you link your Facebook account we may also have access to your friend’s personal information. You should always review the privacy policies of the services of third-parties linking to our website or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below.
For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the section below called, “Your Choices Regarding Your Information.”
Due to the nature of our Services, our Services allow you to connect with others and share information about yourself with other individuals. Your profile information, including your name, photo, location and other personal information, will be available publicly to other members of the Service by default and may be searchable by search engines which may display certain types your information publicly. By using the Service, you consent to have your profile information and your location displayed to other members of the Service. Consider your own privacy and personal safety when logging in to our Service and sharing your information with anyone.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Other services owned by or under common ownership as FBG, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization, clan or entity we own or control). These Services will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
- Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services;
- The public and other members of the Service at your request. Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting;
- Other parties in connection with any FBG transaction, such as a merger, sale of FBG assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another FBG or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Please note that an advertiser may ask FBG to show an ad to a certain audience of Gamers (e.g., based on demographics or other interests). In that situation, FBG determines the target audience and FBG serves the advertising to that audience and only provides anonymous aggregated data to the advertiser. If you respond to such an ad, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information safe: FBG cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from FBG, at all times. However, FBG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to FBG or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that you add to the FBG Service, such as social networks. FBG is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Compromise of information: In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, FBG will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Commercial and marketing communications: We use the information we collect or receive to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
You control your account information and settings You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging into your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at info(at)FullBitSolutions(dot)(com).
Online Advertising. We may permit third party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of our website over time so that they may display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other websites or apps. Typically, the information collected for this purpose is collected through cookies or similar tracking technology. The only way to completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, located at http://www.networkadvertising.org). Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools prevents FBG or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use in targeted advertising activities by third parties. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at info(at)FullBitSolutions(dot)(com).
How long we keep your User Content: Following termination or deactivation of your User account, FBG may retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
HOW TO CONTACT US